Below are some fields we have done work in
Telemedicine - Large distances and low population density combined with a
very high IT maturity in Sweden has led to many interesting
solutions within the telemedicine area.
The use of telemedicine opens the possibilities to improve the organisation of the
care process and enables a substantial cost saving
potential and use of scarce resources.
Some examples where telemedicine is used in Sweden
- Distance monitoring of physiological signals.
- Distance monitoring of ultrasound and X-ray examinations.
- Decision Support Systems aimed for doctors working in small
large number of companies develop bioinformatics applications. A few examples
- R&D applications such as virtual screening, structural bioinformatics and molecular
- Advanced IT solutions to the most important technology companies in biotechnology.
- Decision support tools to enhance the efficiency of drugs research.
- Health monitoring services comprise such areas as
stress, working environment, ergonomics, diet, exercise, sleep and smoking.